BMC Alumni Association
There’s no better way to keep up with your colleagues than to get involved with the BMCAA. Each year the alumni association hosts the BMC UnCon and other social events designed to stimulate creativity and provide networking opportunities.
Visit your online community
Your Executive Committee
- Co-Presidents: Wendy Gu (1T6) and Susan Le (1T6)
- Treasurer: Paul Kelly (1T1)
- Secretary: Robert Lancefield (1T5)
- Fundraising Coordinator: Melissa Phachanhla (1T6)
- Newsletter Editor: Geoffrey Cheung (1T0) and Ashley Hui (1T5)
- Web Development: Derek Ng (1T5)
- Student Representatives: Mark Belan (1T7) and Dani Sayeau (1T8)
Thank you to our generous sponsors
News & Announcements
Graphic medicine is a rapidly growing area of creation, research and teaching that brings together...
The Master of Science in Biomedical Communications is delighted to share that University of Toronto...
Biomedical Communications alumna Kerri (8T7) Weller announces a call for entries into the 2018 exhibition...